Experienced A-Level Auto Tech
We are excited to announce that we’re looking to hire an experienced A-Level Automotive Tech (5+ years) who is either BMW factory trained, or ASE Certified. Preference will be given to anyone who has taken the BMW STEP training. Experience with other German brands like Porsche, Audi or Mercedes will also be considered.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is organized, reliable and responsible, meticulous, self-motivated, customer-focused and has the ability to diagnose sometimes-uncommon issues. The right person will have a chance to grow within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform maintenance or repair work specified on a repair order
- Perform quality multi-point inspections to identify needed repairs
- Provide time and labor estimates for needed repairs
- Test and inspect vehicles after performed repairs
- Communicate directly with service advisor if any additional services are needed
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Adhere to all company policy and procedures
- Must be able to use a computer to find and utilize technical data and service bulletins for various repairs
- Proven experience as auto technician (5+ years of experience)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- High school diploma is preferred;
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
- Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
We are flexible with specific hours, but will need someone who can log 40 hrs per week. We offer competitive pay based on experience, paid vacation after a qualifying period, and a great atmosphere.
Please contact Mark at 860-613-1400 or email@example.com to apply.